Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2 #minisolodancepartylite

November 2
Returning to some normality ...I realized ..one of the reasons I felt so out of sorts..."normally" ..I have music on 20 out of 24 hrs a day somewhere always on ...between the hospital stay and coming home...I forgot to turn it back on..and at times intentionally turned it off because the pain kept me from being able to enjoy it ...but I caught myself having a #minisolodancepartylite the other day...started crying when I realized it actually...I could finally kinda dance again..could "enjoy" MOving again ...#HUGE ...right here right now ..on random still steroid amped not over doing it ....but definitely doing it ...MUCH LOVE

...overloaded on the steroids still... I can't hold still been wide awake since 4 am in a cleaning frenzy ...currently working on getting the lab art ready...1st pic from a magazine i was reading during chemo ...got me thinking about the big pink elephant thats always n the room since my diagnosis and then also ..2nd pic...my deep attraction to the hindu god Ganesha know as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha)....swirlin it around in brain batter figuring out how to smear him on a canvas contectively ...#gottapainttobreathe

No comments: