Translate

Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4 You should be grateful

November 4

"You should be grateful for the time." ...time seems to be a repeating message today...how much you have...how your using it.... Or maybe I'm just very aware my expiration date got pushed visible closer. As fast as I painted....as many as I painted at a time ..over the years I always felt I was making up for lost time or felt there would never be enough ...truth I've been heard saying this before ...time is so short, and I had wasted so much time trying to "BE" for other people ..., while I'm laying here like this fighting cancer knowing for a fact that yes...life as you know it can be taken from you, reading your frustrations via timeline how much energy we give to the negative repeatedly... I feel the need to say to YOU: this is YOUR life... Live it for you WHY are you wasting it on "that"...step away remove yourself from it ....go do that thing you always wanted to do and do it for the joy of it without comparing it to anyone else... Go paint draw write run laugh dance fill your days with things you love ....#LIVE while you can

No comments: